District Heating Components (Rauthermex)
Please note, all prices are subject to Vat
In modern industrial and domestic buildings there is an increase in popularity for local and district heating. However, the ecological and economic potential can only be fully exploited with a pipe system that minimizes not only the operation costs, but also the installation and maintenance costs.
Rehau Rauthermex consists of the high performance pre-insulated PE-Xa material and can be used for life-long provision of heat.
Having a permanently safe thermal and jointing technique – Rehau RAUTHERMEX is the obvious choice for the supply of local and district heating.
** Please note Rehau Rauthermex is a contact for pricing item Contact Us **
- Optimum thermal insulation
- Suitable for temperatures up to 95°C and pressure up to 10 bar
- Corrugated for the most flexible installation
- Quick and cost-effective installation
- No corrosion and incrustation
- Complete range of components and accessories
- Unique RAUTHERMEX universal sleeve technique
- No special backfill requirements
- Dimension range from DN 20 to DN 100
- Both single pipe and double pipes for pre and return flow are available
- Medium pipes with orange-coloured oxygen barrier layer
- Longitudinally water-tight insulating layer made from polyurethane
- Tight bending radii, small bending forces due to outer corrugated sheath
- Individual make-up
- Universal sleeves reduce the components at the building site
- Suitable for the installation in trenchless construction
- District heating supply
- Drinking and hot water supply
- Industry and refrigeration plants
- Biomass/biological gas facilities
- Walkway and outdoor facility heating
- Ground source heat systems (RAUGEO)
- Swimming pool technology
For more details on the Rehau piping system please see the PDF attachments below.