Fakro AMZ-090 awning blinds
Please note, all prices are subject to Vat
The AMZ awning blind fits standard and non-standard sized FTS, FTP-V, FTP-W centre pivot windows and FPP top-hung windows.
- - Effective reduction of heat from the sun
- - Installed on the outside of the window.
- - Protection from excessive brightness, while maintaining good overall levels of natural light.
- - Protection from harmful UV radiation.
- - Protection from harmful light reflection,especially important when working with computers.
- - Positioned outside, it does not reduce the glazing surface.
- - Effective shading of the interior even when the window is ajar.
- - When used in rainy weather, reduces noise of rainfall
Fakro awning blinds for roof windows reflect the outside and not the inside light. They therefore protect against heat buildup on sunny days, providing relief for the eyes and protecting them from the harmful effects of strong reflected light.
They also provide permanent protection for furniture, preventing colour fading caused by UV rays, without reducing available natural light.
The awning blind is made of durable, weather-resistant glass fibre fabric. The fabric is roller mounted, spring loaded, and fitted inside an aluminium casing which is installed at the top of the window. This enables easy control of the blind and makes it possible to use a wider fabric, thus providing additional protection against ingress of light.
The awning blind height is operated manually from the inside, by fastening the cord to hooks positioned on the lower part of the sash, or by use of a rod which is supplied. Correct tension in the spring guarantees appropriate tightness and proper distance between glass and blind. This provides air circulation and prevents potential cracking of the glass due to thermal shock. The casing and hooks can also be made of copper.