Fakro Top Hung & Centre Pivot Window type FPP-V/C U3 preSelect - Conservation
Please note, all prices are subject to Vat
For special prices against 3 or more windows, please contact the sales office on 01795 530130 or, alternatively, email your request.
Please note that these windows also require flashings as an extra item to enable fitment to your particular roof type. We have a wide range of flashings of flashings available online.
For infomation to on flashings in a table form, click here
- - Manufactured in pine, vacuum impregnated FPP coated with three coats of acrylic lacquer, FPP-W coated with four coats of white polyurethane varnish to create a durable moisture resistant surface;
- - Handle positioned at the lower part of the sash for easy operation; Opening method can be switched using the preSelect sliding switch;
- - Taking out and re-connecting the sash, as well as window installation are identical to the centre pivot windows FT;
- - Suitable for roofs with pitches between 15 and 55 degrees (when fitted with correct flashing);
- - Wide range of accessories identical to those used with centre pivot windows.
- - This window U value = 1.4
The FAKRO conservation window is designed for old, historic and traditional-looking buildings. Its characteristic feature is the sash bar down the middle of the window, and black (similar to RAL 9005) metal covering on the window and flashing which is designed to suit traditional buildings. Using the FAKRO sash bar, the window retains the unique historic character of the building from the outside while creating a comfortable and modern interior. Conservation windows have all the advantages of FAKRO roof windows. The conservation window is available in a range of designs including centre pivot, top hung and pivot, and emergency escape.
Top Hung and pivot windows are of a modern, safe, functional and easy to operate design.
FPP preSelect, a new generation top hung and pivot window is equipped with two independent opening mechanisms. The sash of the window can be opened outwards form the top and via centre pivot. The outward opening function enables the sash to be opened in any position from 0 to 35 degrees which allows an easy approach to the opened window. The pivot function enables the sash to be rotated through 180 degrees and is used when cleaning the outer pane. The newly patented operating mechanism guarantees complete sash stability. Opening method can be switched using the preSelect sliding switch in the frame, accessible when the window is open.
If you are an Architect or would like to view windows in greater detail please open the More Info Tab below and select the size required to view CAD drawings and more information.