Pro Clima Solitex WA
Please note, all prices are subject to Vat
- Normal Roll size: 1.5m x 50m – 75m² - 8kgs
- Other sizes available to order: - 2.7 x 100mtr & 3 x 50mtr. Please contact the sales office on 0845 603 5688 for prices or email email@example.com with your requirements.
- SOLITEX WA is a tough, breathable membrane specifically designed to protect and enhance timber frame structures. It can be applied in the factory to the external face of pre-fabricated wall panels, or on-site to timber frame wall assemblies.
- - Spun-bonded high density polypropylene nonwoven micro-fibre fleece.
- - Optimum protection for the structure against driving rain, snow and dust during construction.
- - Continues to protect the structure against excessive damp and any water ingress that may penetrate the outer cladding.
- - Contributes to an overall moisture control solution for timber frame structures.
- - Protects exterior sheathing material in a timber frame wall construction from excessive dampness and degradation which may otherwise be caused by water ingress, while at the same time allowing the sheathing material to breathe in order to prevent mould or other fungal growth.
- - In locations of extreme exposure overlaps of pro clima SOLITEX WA can be sealed with pro clima
- - DUPLEX double sided tape or pro clima TESCON No.1 or TESCON Invis single sided tape.
- - SOLITEX WA offers high UV stability.
- - SOLITEX WA is available in black and is IAB Certified.
- Technical Details
- - Material: 100% polypropylene microfibre fleece
- - Water Vapour resistance 0.038 MNs/g
- - Fire Rating: to Din EN 4102 class B2
- - Temperature resistance -40°C to +100°C
- - Colour: Black