Solarlux Folding Facade Passive Suitable Glass Door SL97 to 0.80 W/m2K
Please note, all prices are subject to Vat
Wood/Aluminium, Triple insulation
The main fearure of the SOLARLUX SL 97 range is it's superior thermal insulation propreties. The SL 97 range is made from wood and aluminium, creating an extremely effective thermal barrier. The laminated timber profile (96 mm thick), alongside an additional insulation layer and triple glazing, achieve a U-value of 0.80 W/m2K. (Following the standard for passive houses).
Using wood from certified sustainable forestry initiatives as well as water-based lacquers are at the forefront of our approach to sustainable buildings.
All individual components used by SOLARLUX are tested to be environment-friendly.
-96 mm element thickness
- -Thermally insulated wood /aluminium profiles:
- -Laminated wooden panel frames with technical internal slot-pin- connection and
- -External aluminium cover as weather protection
- -Extra insulation layer between the timber and aluminium
- -Triple wraparound seal provides an effective barrier from the elements
- -Spruce or pine wood as standard (other woods available)
- -All wood from sustainable forestry
For further information please call 0845 6035688
Or email an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or click on the link Contact us to see our showroom/postal address.