Steico Special Wood Fibre Insulation Sheathing Board
Please note, all prices are subject to Vat
Steico Special wood fibre insulation sheathing boards are for ecological renovation of walls and roofs, with extra durability provided by the 'double T&G profile'.
Steico Special is available in the following options:
- - 36 pieces at 60mm x 1880mm x 600mm
- - 28 pieces at 80mm x 1880mm x 600mm
- - 22 pieces at 100mm x 1880mm x 600mm
This product can also be ordered in smaller quantities. Please call the ecomerchant shop on 0845 603 5688 for pricing or email email@example.com
The "Green Home" product is emminently suitable for building onto timber frames or joists before applying cladding or tiles
- - This eco friendly insulation boards is multi-functional: wind tight, water resistant and heat insulating
- - Economical construction and simple installation
- - This insulation roof board can be directly attached to the rafter without further support
- - This wall insulation gives excellent heat insulation qualities with one layer
- - Steico Special external insulation board gives high heat protection during summer months
- - These insulaton panels prevents thermal bridging
- - This sheet insulation is water vapour open and is suitable for warm roofs
- - These heat insulation panels give effective protection against wind, dust, moisture, and sound
- - Steico Universal is an eco friendly insulation board that is an Insulant made of wood fibres
sourced from sustainable forests and is recyclable at the end of it life time
Steico Special Wood fibre insulation sheathing board produced in accordance with EN 13171 and with ongoing quality supervision. The wood comes solely from sustainably cultivated forests.
Safe, fast, economical. When renovating a roof on the exterior, weathering protection of the interior has to be ensured from the very start. STEICOspecial is laid out in a continuous pattern and directly applied on top of the rafters in a single layer. Double tongue and groove on all four sides guarantee the wind tightness. Due to special rebate on roof pitches ≥ 20° they are also water resistant, whereby no extra taping of the regular joints is necessary. The fixing of the boards is secured by fastening the counter-battening. Wide spans are possible without additional support under the boards. Forming a makeshift roof, the boards are exposed to direct weathering, therefore controlled water removal must be ensured.
Wide spans are possible without additional support under the boards. During the erection of the building, when the boards are exposed to direct weathering, water must be guided away from the building.
For exterior wall insulation layout, please check the pictures for how an eco friendly house main wall would be built
Steico Special wood fibre insulation boards are made from timber supplied from sustainably source forests
Confused as to which insulating board you should be using? Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly and knowledgeable sales office on 0845 603 5688 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org