Steico Universal Wood Fibre Insulation Sarking Board
Please note, all prices are subject to Vat
Steico Universal is an external insulation sarking board made from natural wood fibre sourced from sustainable forests.
A sarking and sheathing board made of natural wood fibre for any roof or wall construction. These external insulation panels can be used as a sheathing board for pitched roofs and timber framed walls. This thermal insulation can resist weather exposure without deterioration during construction or should the final finish be delayed.
Steico Universal wood fibre board insulation materials are available in the following optons.
|Thickness mm||Dimensions mm||Working Coverage m2||Weight per sheet kg||Maximum sheets per Pallet|
|22||2500 x 600||1.451||9.80||168|
|35||2500 x 600||1.5||15.30||106|
|52||2500 x 600||1.5||22.70||70|
Part packs can be supplied. Please call our friendly and knowledgeable staff on 0845 603 5688 for pricing or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Steico Universal wood fibre sarking board has high compression strength
- - Steico Universal external insulation board gives high heat protection during summer months
- - This insulation material has excellent insulative qualities
- - These insulaton panels prevents thermal bridging
- - This sheet insulation is water vapour open and is suitable for warm roofs
- - When Steico Universal is used as a roof insulation board, then it is water resistant due to a special rebate on roof pitches ≥ 20°
- - Steico Universal board may be fully exposed for up to four weeks in a temporary
condition during insulation installation
- They are effective protection against wind, dust, moisture, and sound
- - It has enhanced vapour transfer
- - These wall insulation boards contribute to an excellent room climate
- - Steico Universal is an eco friendly insulation board that is an Insulant made of wood fibres
sourced from sustainable forests and is recyclable at the end of it life time
Steico Universal wood fibre insulation sarking board is produced in accordance with EN 13171 and EN 13986 with and with ongoing quality supervision. The wood comes solely from sustainably cultivated forests