- - Enviroblock is available in 7 or 10.5n.
- - Size is 440x215x100mm.
What is Enviroblock?
Enviroblock is a quality multi-purpose aggregate building block, with a very high recycled content of up to 90%
- Anywhere, but especially where Sustainability is a key criteria. Suggested Enviroblock applications as per below:
- - Housing including Social Housing
- - Public building including BSF projects
- - Hospitals, Prisons
- - Retail Shops, Offices, and Commercial Applications
Benefits of using Enviroblock
Enviroblock has been designed to perform to exactly the specification as normal blocks, but its 90% recycled content gives it a BRE A or A+ rating in certain circumstances in the Green Guide.
Enviroblock uses recycled aggregate in the form of China clay stent, and recycled crushed concrete, as well as cement replacement.
Economic Advantages of Enviroblock
Using Enviroblock can give additional credits in BREEAM rated schemes. The product is manufactured in BS EN ISO 14001 factories.
Please note that this product is only available direct from the manufacturer and that small quantities are not likely to be competatively priced