Ecomerchant and Antaris Solar in Germany have put together a new range of high quality, MCS approved solar PV packages that include all the necessary components required to deliver a successful installation on homes or larger properties. All kits are approved for the Governments new Feed-in Tariff cash back incentive scheme. Solar system kits range from 1kWp upwards. Please call for pricing for larger systems or quantity purchases. Please don't hestitate to call us if you need any technical advice regarding the design of your system.
ClearPower CS6P is a robust solar standardized polycrystalline module with a tempered glass front, transparent backsheet and anodized black(or silver) aluminium frame. These modules can be used for on-grid solar applications. Our meticulous design and production techniques ensure a high-yield, long-term performance for every module produced. Our rigorous quality control and in-house testing facilities guarantee Canadian Solar's modules meet the highest quality standards possible.
Complete PV System Kit
- MCS approved solar PV modules
- High quality branded inverter by either SMA (SunnyBoy), Fronius or Diehl AKO
- German made pitched roof mounting system including rails, brackets, clips and screws
- 100m DC cables and MC4 connectors
- 1 x DC and 2 x AC isolation switches
- OFGEM approved total generation meter
- Warning labels
- 1638 x 982 x 40mm polycrystalline panel
- 6 years product warranty and 30 years 80% performance warranty
- IEC61215/IEC61730(Pending), UL1703
- ISO9001:2008: Standards for quality management systems
- ISO/TS16949:2009: The automotive quality management system
- QC080000 HSPM: The Certification for Hazardous Substances Regulations
- MCS Approved
Kit Output Options
|Number of Panels||Power Output (watts)|
Design and sizing advice available on request.
- Carport shading
- Greenhouse roofing
- Other on-grid applications
- Both domestic & commercial applications