Orcon F is a multi-purpose flexible joint adhesive for indoor and outdoor application and has exceptionally high cohesion while also being elastic. Its outstanding adhesion to building materials gives the joint the necessary safety and longevity. It is suitable for bonding all of the pro clima vapour checks and air-proofing membranes, PE/PA/PP and aluminium foils to other building materials regardless of smooth, rough or smooth stony surface. Unstable or crumbling surfaces either need to be removed or sanded and stabilised using RP primer .
- High strength on building material substrates.
- Airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and Ã-NormB8110-2.
- Airtight outdoor joints, e.g. vapour check for external roof insulation or sub-and-top refurbishment vapour check for re-roofing.
- Wind-proof bonding of roof underlay and facade membranes.
- Solid acrylic glue for greater resistance to high humidity on site and durability.
Please note: This is a glue, not a sealant. It is not designed to be used to fill gaps. It should not be used near electrics as the water and alcohol that is in the product may tansmit same to the buidling.
|Material||Non-ageing acrylate polymers, water and denatured alcohol (15%) as solvents|
|Temperature Resistance||-20C to 80C|
|Cartridge Size||310ml sufficient for approximately 5-10 metres. 600ml tubes also available|
|Temperature Resistance||-40C to 80C|
|3rd party accreditation||IAB|
|Life Expectancy||60 years+|
|Usage||Interior & Exterior|
For information on where to apply Orcon F, please view the following video