A heating water thermal store also known as a buffer tank for use with Wbs wood boilers, Wbs active wood boilers and pellet boilers for production and storage of hot water with 2 heat exchanger coils and integral CFC free insulation.
Every wood and pellet heating system requires a buffer tank to ensure optimal operation of the boiler and maimum efficiency of the system.
Used to improve performance of heating systems. Allows utilisation of up to 3 external heat sources (two indirect and one direct) and an internal electrical back-up heater (see immersion elements page - requires site installation)
- Range of volumes of 300-2500 liters
- Upright storage tank made of steel S235JR
- Primer coated on the outside
- CFC free soft PU-foam insulation with thickness of 100 mm and PVC coating in RAL 9006 or other colors on demand
- All threads are internal
- Two heat exchanger coils for connection to multiple types of heat sources
- Option for installing a heating element as back-up source of heat
- Compressive strength 3 bar