Ecomerchant Jute Ground Stabilisation Netting 250
A low cost general purpose 100% natural fibre erosion control net that ensures long term surface stability on problem slopes and banks, . Ecomerchant Jute Netting 250 offers a high degree of soil retention, before biodegrading completely to add to the organic content of the soil after sufficient time has passed for natural vegetation to establish and protect the soil from future erosion.
Ecomerchant Jute 250 has an anticipated decomposition longevity of between 12 to 18months
Ecomerchant Jute 250 has fewer fibres per square metre than Ecomerchant Jute 500 and a smaller mesh aperture
- Slows water run-off and provides excellent silt collection which aids natural vegetation and long term embankment regeneration.
- Simple to install and allows for planting through the mesh matrix.
- Typical mesh size is 10mm x 11mm ideal for establishing grass or direct sowing on problem slopes
- Provides shade and protection from the sun and drying effect of the winds to assist in the establishment of grasses and to reinforce the root system until it has reached full bio-mass.
Ecomerchant Jute netting is best suited for the following applications
- Slopes under 30 degrees
- Freshly cut or cleared slopes and banks
- Where fast establishment is planned such as grasses or mixed planting
- Any slope with good topsoil cover i.e. > 100mm
- General landscaping to enhance sopil retention and prevent erosion
Available as complete rolls 1.22m x 68.5m covers 84m2
Mesh aperture 10mm x 11mm
All prices are inclusive of carriage (see 'more info' for exceptions)
Price is per roll
Ecomerchant Jute Netting is a 100% natural fibre netting that ensures long term surface stability on steep problem areas, exposed sites and water courses at a low cost. Ecomerchant Jute Netting 250 offers a high degree of soil retention, before biodegrading completely to add to the organic content of the soil after sufficient time has passed for natural vegetation to establish and protect the soil from future erosion.
Rolls can be lifted and manoeuvred with a minimum of manpower and without the need for mechanical lifting aids. Our rolls are easy to install by simply unrolling down the slope, without any need for unfolding, also avoiding potential snagging and tangling, being easy to handle, it makes the product simpler and quicker to lay and makes a more efficient use of manpower.
Fixing pins should be used at a minimum of 1 fixing per m2.This item is delivered with free carriage
The techie bit:
Each year Jute crops are sustainably managed and from seeding to harvest, one hectare absorbs as much as 15 tonnes of CO2. Because Ecomerchant Jute Netting is made of 100% jute, the CO2 footprint of a project can be reduced by more than 3kg CO2 for every m2 installed
Even the fixing pins are made from recycled products and will completely biodegrade over time
We are sorry but not all of the UK is covered by our carriage paid prices, if your delivery address is in one of the following areas your order cannot be processed on line.
Scottish highlands & islands
British islands (incl. Isle of Wight & Isle of Man)
- Channel Islands
Please call us to complete your order we will be happy to help
Write Your Own Review
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for £110.00 each and save 22%
- Buy 5 for £99.00 each and save 30%
- Buy 11 for £89.00 each and save 37%
- Buy 21 for £78.00 each and save 45%