Ecomerchant Solatube 'Brighten Up' Tubular Daylight Kit 250mm & 350mm Diameter
FACT: Solatube delivers more light than any other sunpipe and is the only BBA certified tubular daylight system in the UK
More natural light
Sunlight in your home can transform a dark room into one that is bright and full of natural light. It can also highlight textures, and bring out the vibrant colors of your furniture. And that’s a beautiful thing.
Solatube flashings are ingenious little devils. Engineered to work with all roof types—including shingle, slate, tile and metal—their seamless, one-piece steel construction eliminates the possibility of leaks. Plus, their circular design allows rain and debris to bypass the rooftop dome, making them virtually maintenance-free.
Quick, easy installation
Traditional skylights can take days to install. Solatube Daylighting Systems take just a couple of hours, thanks to our patented fastening and tube telescoping system. Attic obstructions aren’t a problem either. Our angle adapters and extension tubing make it easy to skirt around rafters and joists for quick, easy installation.
Reduced energy use
We all love free stuff. With an energy-efficient Solatube Daylighting System, you can light your home for free during the day using no-cost sunlight. That means you can spend less on electricity and more on you.
No structural changes
We like to keep things simple. That’s why our Solatube Daylighting Systems require no structural changes during installation. Rather than cutting into obstacles like rafters and joists, our products are designed to go between and around them.
Each Kit Includes
- Plycarbonate roof dome with Raybender® 3000 technology
- Roof flashing
- Flashing insulator
- Top tube assembly - adjustable angle system
- Bottom tube assembly- adjustable angle system
- Natural effect lens
- Classic Vusion™ diffuser
* Standard kit is suitable for roof to ceiling distances of up to 400mm, for greater distances extension tubes will be required. The Brighten up Series systems (160DS / 250mm diameter or 290DS / 350mm diameter) and when used with the Energy Care Optima upgrade can be installed down to as little as a 250mm roof construction depth (flat roof or vaulted ceiling application) without any modification to the two tubes that form the standard system.
For more options including ventilation kits, dimmers, lights & decorative fixtures and diffusers please call the office on 01793 847 444
Uses Raybender® 3000 Technology A patented daylight-capturing dome lens that:
- Redirects low-angle sunlight for maximum light capture
- Rejects overpowering summer midday sunlight
- Provides consistent daylighting throughout the day
Includes LightTracker™ Reflector an innovative in-dome reflector that:
- Redirects low-angle winter sunlight for maximum light capture
- Increases light input for greater light output
- Delivers unsurpassed year-round performance
Uses Spectralight® Infinity Tubing made of the world's most reflective material that:
- Delivers 99.7% * specular reflectivity for maximum sunlight transfer
- Provides the purest color rendition possible so colors are truer & brighter
- Allows for run lengths over 30 feet to deliver sunlight to lower floors
- Stylish daylight delivery
- Form and function combine for optimal daylight diffusion
- Solatube Decorative Fixtures
- Warming and softening Effect Lenses
- Ventilation, dimmer and night-time lighting options
See our FAQ's by clicking on the 'MORE INFO' tab
Also available are the following add ons and acessories.
All these accessories and diffuser options are listed in more detail on the Price Guide which you can download from the 'TECHNICAL INFO' tab above
0-90o Angle Adaptor
Bathroom ventilation kit
Electric or magnetic daylight dimmer
Electric light kit
Write Your Own Review
Availability: In stock