Ejotherm STR H, Screw in Insulation fixing for stud's or timber walls, Box of 100
A universal screw in insulation anchor, which is pre assembled allowing quick and easy installation of rigid wood fibre and other insulating boards to studs & timber walls, can be used with insulation thickneses from 40mm - 260mm.
Screw in to insulation and timber behind. Plastic Head helps minimise cold bridging whilst Steel screw is very strong. Available in a selection of sizes - please see drop down menu above.
- For Timber (and some steel, max 0.75mm) substrates
- Countersunk installation possible with an additional tool and STR Cap for homogeneous surfaces and even rendering - quick and easy without milling dust
- No drilling necessary
- Surface fixed installation using Ejotherm STR plug
- Permanent contact pressure
- 100% setting control: the countersunk installation of the washer indicates safe anchorage
Ejotherm STR H, The universal Screw in anchor for all Stud's or timber walls, they are pre assembled allowing quick and easy installation of rigid insulation to substrates.
Write Your Own Review
Regular Price: £29.42
Special Price £23.32
Availability: In stock