Airtightness Adhesives , glues & Primers
Multi-purpose flexible joint adhesive for indoor and outdoor application
ORCON F has exceptionally high cohesion while also being elastic. Suitable for bonding all of the pro clima vapour checks and air-proofing membranes, additionally PE/PA/PP and aluminium foils to other building materials regardless of smooth, rough or smooth stony surface.
Unstable or crumbling surfaces either need to be removed or sanded and stabilised using RP primer .
Cartridge size: 310ml. Price is per cartridgeLearn More
Tescon primer RP is a priming coat suitable for use on wood, woodfibre boards, block structure, roof structure, walls and concrete floors. Tescon primer RP is recommended for the preparation of the surface for the application of pro clima tapes such as Tescon Vana No 1, Tescon Invis and Tescon Profil, as well as the adhesive compound Orcon F
Price is for single 1000ml bottleLearn More
Brand new to the Pro Clima range TESCON SPRIMER is a Sprayable Primer for wood, wood-fibre boards, masonry, roofs, walls and ground slabs. After the Sprimer has been applied Pro Clima adhesive tapes such as TESCON VANA, CONTEGA SOLIDO & the EXTOSEAL range can be applied.
Benefits of Tescon Sprimer
- Quick and easy to apply – no chance of contamination of the primer
- Clean to apply with no mess.
- Time-saving – no drying time tapes can be applied immediately
- No brush or other tools required.
- Deeply penetrates the substrate forming a super secure bond.
- Strengthens dusty substrates or surfaces with insufficient loadbearing capacity.
- Ideal for difficult to reach areas or where access is restricted where use of a brush-on primer would be problematic.
- No toxic or harmful ingredients.
- Can be applied during frosty conditions
Coverage – 60mm wide application will yield approx. 38m per 750ml
75mm wide application will yield approx. 31m per 750ml can.
Price is per 750ml can.Learn More
Pro Clima Glumex Glue Removing Agent Made From Natural Orange Terpene Oil, Alcohol And Castor Oil x 400ml£16.00
Glumex is made from natural solvents and oils, it dissolves adhesive residues from adhesive tapes and acrylate copolymers. Highly effective within minutes, pleasan fragrance, can be diluted with water. Also for removing stains such as oil spots, tar and shoe polish.
Apply pro clima Glumex with a soft cloth to the surface to be cleaned and gently rub it in. After just a few minutes the contaminant can be seen coming away from the surface. The contamination can then be rubbed off using a rough material (e.g. steel wool or a brush). If any residues remain the process can be repeated. Test a non-visible area of the surface first for resistance.
- Naturally and gently removes even heavy contamination on all kinds of surfaces such as wood, plastic, ceramics, chrome and glass.
- Removes contamination including adhesive tape residues, contamination caused by the use of pro clima joint adhesives Ecocoll, Orcon F plus a great variety of other contaminants which requires the use of solvents
Supplied in 400ml cannisters
Price is per cannisterLearn More