Marsh MR1 Rainwater Harvesting System for External Use
Collecting and reusing rainwater at source reduces your mains water demand allowing you to save money on your water bills* whilst doing your bit for the environment by reducing run-off to local drains and rivers alleviating flood risk.
- Heavy duty shell as standard ensures tank integrity
- Integral lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- Unique ‘keying-in’ lip to assist anchoring into granular or concrete surround
- Self cleaning, easily accessed filter to improve water quality
- Pressure sensitive, dry-run protected pump guarantees supply pressure. Automatically turns off when no demand or no rainwater detected
- ‘ELITE’ option provides additional level indicator for visible display of tank volume
Complies with BS8515 Rainwater Harvesting Code of Practice and Building Regs (Parts G and H), and often vital to planning approval by assisting compliance to environmental guidelines such as The Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM.
Prices start from just £1,704.00 including delivery for a 2,800 litre system.
*In some cases, water consumption can also dictate your waste water billing
Marsh Rain Cell MR1 is manufactured specifically for outside use only, utilising the rain for garden watering and car washing, etc. The MR1 range includes a GRP tank in a range of sizes from 1,100 litres to 12,000 litres capacity, an inline filter, floating intake, stainless steel pump and calmed inlet.
The Rain Cell harvesting systems uses rainwater from where it falls rather than diverting it into a surface water drainage network that can lead to flooding and potentially major disruption downstream. The Rain Cell harvesting system reduces our demand on the precious resource of potable water.
Marsh Industries only use 100% virgin resin (no chalk fillers) in all our products. For dimensions of our tanks please download the brochure in the 'Technical Info' tab.
Advantages of the MR1
- Easy installation with ‘keying-in’ lips and lifting eyes
- Has a flat bottom so that it doesn’t roll during installation
- Can be installed in pea-shingle
- 50 year design life
- 25 year structural guarantee
A shallow option available for areas in high water table or hard rock conditions please contact our sales department for more information
See the products being made in the UK factory watch the video - see 'Video' tab
MR1 IRRIGATION SYSTEM
For general external use i.e. watering the garden and washing your car
MR1 Garden Only Sizes
MR 1 harvetser are Self cleaning, easily accessed filter to improve water quality, they are supplied fitted with a pressure sensitive, dry-run protected pump whcih guarantees supply pressure and automatically turns off when no demandor no rainwater detected
Please call 01793 847 444 for more details or to see how we can help you design the right system for your site
Write Your Own Review
Regular Price: £1,704.00
Special Price £1,674.00
Availability: In stock