Mask-off Liquid Applied Peelable Protection Film 4Kg
An eco-friendly brush applied peelable, INTERNAL protection film. Protects surfaces against dirt build-up, accidental spills and scuffs during construction work. Can also be used for protection during temporary storage. Trafficable.
MASK-OFF is a pink gel, which dries to a colourless highly elastic peelable film that serves to protect the substrate from damage and contamination. MASK-OFF is applied preferably with a soft synthetic bristle block brush and is peeled off when the protection is no longer needed.
MASK-OFF is for internal use only, not resistant to UV.
WHERE TO USE
- Shower trays, bathtubs, kitchen surfaces, tiles, worktops etc, …. during construction works.
- Window profiles and doors
- Machinery, lab equipment, tools
- Floors: wooden (treated only) Vinyl tiles, ceramic tiles, lino, natural stone, concrete - Once applied MASK OFF can be walked on - trafficable.
- Easy and quick application on a wide variety of substrates.
- Easy removal, in one go, without leaving any residue.
- Solvent-free, non-toxic, water-based.
Provides protection for up to 4 months.
Price is per tub.
Prior to starting the application:
- Ensure the substrate is clean, and intact (no flaking parts) and free of rust when applied on metal.
- The substrate temperature during application must be between +5°C and +30°C.
- Apply a test area first on the substrate to be protected.
NB: Avoid applying to window glazing as UV will cause the product to deteriorate over time and bond in a manner that will prevent easy removal. When applying to window profiles we suggest masking off the glass prior to application. Use on internal glass not exposed to UV light is fine.
- Apply with a soft synthetic bristle block/emulsion type brush. See picture below. Stir before use. Do not add water or solvents.
- Minimum consumption: 0,5 kg/m² (~500 micron), up to 1kg/m² consumption to allow foot traffic.
- Depending on conditions and applied thickness, drying time is a minimum of 1 hour. Protect the applied product from rain and frost during drying.
- Cleaning tools: after use with water;
- When the MASK-OFF protection is no longer needed, remove in one go, but not later than 4 months after application
- Pink gel; colourless peelable film after drying.
- Minimum consumption: 0,5 kg/m² (~500 micron), up to 1 kg/m² depending substrate.
- Density: +/- 0,95 kg / liter.
- Elasticity: > 1000%
- Service temperature (after drying): -20°C to +40°C
Write Your Own Review
Availability: In stock