Pro Clima Contega PV, Airtight Masonry Junction, Window & Door (Plaster-in) Sealing Tape 15m
Contega PV is a latex reinforced vapour resistant plaster sealing tape.
Pro clima Contega PV forms a high quality bond between vapour check, wood based panels (e.g. OSB) and masonry. The airtight bond is completed once the light blue PET fleece is plastered into place. The latex reinforced layer increases the strength of the adjoining plaster work.
Price is per roll
Pro Clima Contega PV is a latex reinforced plaster sealing tape which creates high-quality, permanently secure, airtight joints between vapour checks and gypsum plaster.
- Vapour-check plaster sealing tape
- 3-layer PET fleece can be bedded in plaster
- No further plaster reinforcement necessary
- For high-quality transitions between vapour checks and gypsum plaster
- Durable, secure, airtight bond
- Clear interconnection between the plaster an airtightness layer
|Material||Acrylate which is free of solvents or softeners|
|Temperature Resistance||-40C to 90C|
|Roll Width||20 centimetres|
|Roll Length||15 metres|
|3rd party accreditation||CE and IAB|
|Life Expectancy||60 years+|
Write Your Own Review
Availability: In stock