Pro Clima DA-S Airtight Vapour Check Sealing Strip 210mm x 100m
An extra wide vapour check and airtight sealing strip with a robust polypropylene protection fleece for floor to wall and floor to ceiling junctions.
Price is per roll
DA-S is weatherproof, water repellent and water resistant. It is more resistant to site conditions compared with conventional vapour checks. It also functions as a vapour check and airtight sealing layer and is generally applied on the interior side of the insulation layer.
Pro Clima DA-S has the CE mark and meets the requirements of DIN EN 13984.
The Pro Clima double dispensing adapter allows the simultaneous application two beads of Orcon F to concrete or OSB panels in one sequence. Press the strip of DA-S onto the adhesive without over compressing it to maintain flexibility.
- For junctions betwee roof, roof slopes, walls and floor.
- Pro Clima DA strips needs to be glued to maintain airtightness ensuring continuity at critical junctions, for example floor connections, concrete walls and ceilings, on plywood, chipboard sheets or as repair strip for patching on leaking roof, roof pitches, walls, ceilings and floors, approved as DIN 4108.
- DA-S is weatherproof, water repellent and water resistant.
- DA-S is more resistant to site conditions compared to conventional vapour checks.
- DA-S functions as a vapour check and airtight sealing layer whilst protecting the thermal insulation.
|Material||2 layered polypropylene fleece, polypropylene film (halogen free)|
|Temperature Resistance||-40C to 90C|
|Roll Width||210 millimetres|
|Roll Length||100 metres|
|3rd party accreditation||IAB. Meets DIN EN 13984|
|Life Expectancy||60 years+|
Write Your Own Review
Availability: In stock