Pro Clima Tescon Profil Flexible Multi-purpose Airtight Tape For Windows, Doors and Corner Joints
The airtightness of angled joints is important. Sealing is simplified with the corner adhesive tape Tescon Profil. It features two release paper strips. This allows you to “activate” a single part of the adhesive surface and to seal corners junction by junction.
- Suitable for sealing reveals at windows, doors, planed timber, corners and roof windows.
- Ensures high protection against piercing in corners due to its high elasticity.
Price is per roll
Roll Size: Width: 60mm, Length: 30 meters
Suitable for sealing reveals at windows, doors, planed timber, Corners and roof windows. Ensures high protection against piercing in corners due to its high elasticity.Includes release paper which may be removed in 2 individual strips to ensure a quick and simple seal at awkward connections in tight corners.
- Tescon profil is a multi-purpose adhesive tape for sharp corners and straight joints indoors and outdoors.
- Airtight bonds in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and ÖNorm B8110-2
- Windproof and water tight bonds of subroofs and façades
- Tescon Profil is designed for making airtight connections on vapour check and airtightness layers indoors (e.g. pro clima INTELLO, DB+ and wood-based panels such as OSB).
- Tescon profil is waterproof and is also suitable for bonds which are exposed to the elements during construction, e.g. for bonding joints between vapour checks for outer roof insulation (e.g. DA) and restoration vapour checks (e.g. DASATOP).
- A versatile tape for almost any application
- Two individually removable strips of release paper
- With a soft fleece backing
- Weather resistant for up to 3 months
- Very heat resistant
- Waterproof adhesive
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UK PROFIL ROLL HAS TWO RELEASE STRIPS WHERAS IN EUROPE THREE RELEASE STRIPS ARE SOMETIMES USED AS INDICATED IN SOME OF THE MANUFACTURERS LITERATURE AND TRAINING VIDEOS. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANE OF THE TAPE BUT EXPERIENCE SHOWS THAT TWO RELEASE STRIPS ARE BOTH SIMPLER AND EASIER TO USE.
|Material||Acrylate which is free of solvents or softeners|
|Temperature Resistance||-40°C to 90°C|
|Roll Width||6 centimetres|
|Roll Length||30 metres|
|3rd party accreditation||IAB|
|Life Expectancy||60 years+|
|Usage||Interior & Exterior|
Write Your Own Review
Availability: In stock