Eco Slate Flexible Recycled Plastic Roof Tile (box of 26) BLUE (end of line last few remaining)
They have been very popular for customers roofing sheds, garden buildings, gazebos, log stores and outbuildings or anyone who wants a roof to be a conversation piece.
Eco Slate Blue come in boxes of 26 slates
Coverage per m2 is dependent on the pitch of the roof e.g. above 20° pitch = 17 slates per m2, 15-20° pitch = 19 slates per m2, 10-15° pitch = 22 per m2.
Slates are 300mm x 420mm. Overlap: slates have embossed guides for either 155mm (6") or 177mm (7") overlap
Price is per box of 26 slates
Made from 95% recycled plastic and, in turn, are fully recyclable at the end of their life. They have many uses from new build houses to sheds. Similar in look to natural slate, once installed, they naturally seal to each other creating a wind and rain proof roofing system.
The beauty of using this product for a roof is that the one slate can be used for all details, so there is no need to buy extra products to suit ridges, hips or gullies, the slate is bendable and can be used in all these areas. Please see the fitting pdf for further details or watch the video.
The beauty of using this product for a roof is that the one slate does all fitments. There is no need to buy extra fittings to suit ridges or hips, the slate is bendable and can be used in these areas. Please see the fitting pdf for further details.
Eco Slates can also be used as a wall cladding.
Coverage - 17 to 22 slates per m2, dependant upon roof pitch
Features & Benefits
• Quicker & easier to install
• Ideal for low pitches
• Self – bonding
• Recycled & recyclable (plastic)
• Class “A’’ fire rated (BS476..Part 3)
• No breakages
• 50 year non-prorated warranty
• No maintenance (no moss or mildew)
• No waste
• The slate is flexible & can be used for ridges, valleys & caps
• Adds better insulation to a roof than traditional slate
• Un-breakable, cannot be vandalised, Class 4 impact rating
• Cuts with a knife or snips
• Easy to install with roof windows or solar panels
• The slate is designed to withstand winds of 110mph
There are various roof build options. All options are stated as starting from inside the roof
1) Basic (perhaps for a shed)
18mm ply or OSB
2) New build or possible re-furb
Joists infilled with Steico Flex
Vertical Batten (to allow air flow)
18mm ply or OSB
Fire retardent membrane where required
Write Your Own Review
Availability: In stock
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £180.00
Special Price £162.00
Regular Price: £68.00
Special Price £62.00