Roflex Solido Airtight 'Plaster In' Pipe Grommets For 50mm to 220mm Pipes (pack of 2)
ROFLEX SOLIDO is a plaster-in airtightness EPDM grommet which features full contact solid acrylic adhesive.
- Keeps building components dry:
- quick and simple sealing for masonry and concrete structures, both indoors and outdoors
- Reliable joints thanks to waterproof SOLID adhesive Practical handling: pipes can be pushed and pulled through the grommet – the joint remains sealed
- Extremely flexible and elastic, no protruding sleeve
- Heat resistant up to 90 °c.
- Can be exposed to external UV for up to 3 months.
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the AgBB evaluation scheme / ISO 16000
Price is per pack of 2 grommets
Pipe penetrations through masonry walls often lead to considerable air leakage. Roflex Solido can be bonded directly to masonry walls and is suitable for internal or internal applications. Even when pipes are pushed or pulled at a later stage, an airtight and weathertight seal is still retained.
The new Roflex Solido grommets are supplied with the Solido Exo fleece tape applied.
- Roflex Solido 50 - pipes of between 50-80mm
- Roflex Solido 100 - pipes of between 90-120mm
- Roflex Solido 150 - pipes of between 130-170mm
- Roflex Solido 200 - pipes of between 180-220mm
This means the grommet is suitable for internal and external use. Where used internally the typical plaster finish is sand cement plaster/ parging.
Benefits of Roflex Solido
In the past pipe penetrations in masonry could be sealed in several ways, one where strips of the Solido tape are applied around the pipe/ duct, or alternatively applying the standard EPDM Roflex grommets and fixing a plaster-able mesh over this.
Write Your Own Review
Availability: In stock