Space saving, beautiful doors installed between rooms or onto the garden, our sliding folding doors offer a stylish way to change the feel of a room completely.
Allowing vast amounts of natural light into the room whilst offering splendid views onto the garden, the doors fold and slide elegantly to completely open the room. The doors can be configured to suit the layout of the room, the doors stack outside and has a potential span of 9 metres.
The bi-folding doors are installed on both top and bottom tracks for long lasting doors and mechanisms. It may also be possible to fit the lower track flush in the floor to create an unobstructed floor for a stylish seamless effect in dividing or opening up internal spaces.
Our top performing double glazing ensures that the room maintains a comfortable temperature all year round, the weight of the glass is supported easily with engineered, or multi-layered, timber. Strong, durable and rigid, the bi-fold doors retain their precise fit with no twisting or warping.
These double glazed folding sliding doors are easy to fit and with a factory applied paint or stain protection, they require nothing more once installed. Job done.Available as timber or alu Clad
The inward folding door is based on the same profile system as our inward opening timber window. In addition to the traditional sideways slide opening, it also tilts at the top for ventilation. ROTO hinge systems enable us to manufacture an opening sash of up to 130 kg. With a choice of profile depths and wood types it gives you a great choice when matching your doors with your windows.
Our outward opening folding door is based around the CENTOR stainless steel mechanism and is perfect when space is an issue internally. This top hung system provides plenty of door configuration options and is available in slow grown pine, meranti or oak.
Our folding doors are available in timber and aluminium clad with double glazed Uw = 1,29 W/m2K and triple glazed Uw = 0.97 W/m2K
- With double glazing: Uw = 1,29 W/m²K;
- With triple glazing: Uw = 0,97 W/m²K;
- Thermal window: Uw = 0,87 W/m²K;
- With double glazing: Rw (C; Ctr) = 33db (-1; -4);
- With triple glazing: Rw (C; Ctr) = 35db (-1; -5);
- Cross sections: frame 78 x 78 mm; casement 78 x 78 mm; transom/mullion 105 x 78 mm; glazing bar 63 x 78 mm or 85 x 78 mm;
- Pine wood with quality class A1–A3;
- Wooden profiles treated with water based preservative;
- Glazing unit: double glazing 26 mm (Ug = 1,1 W/m²K) or triple glazing 40 mm (Ug = 0,6 W/m²K);
- Hardware: ROTO;
- Frame dimensions: WxH max. 4,3 x 2,5 m;
- Multi-light windows with transoms and mullions;
- Weight of the opening casement up to 130 kg.
Write Your Own Review
Availability: In stock