Sunsystem Tank in Tank Store
A combination tank in tank cylinder for domestic hot water and space heating. Can be connected with solar thermal, biomass and conventional boilers.
The Sunsystem Combi tank KS2isfor production and storage of hot water for space heating and domestic water heating. They optimise system cost and installation space. A KS2 allows utilisation of up to 3 external heat sources, 2 direct and 1 indirect, and an internal electrical back-up heater (supplied as an add-on and installed locally)
A Combi tank is a universal unit combining a buffer for space heating and a water heater for domestic hot water. It is an easy to install two-in-one solution for space and water-heating systems.
- Volumes of 600/150-800/200-1000/200-1500/300 liters
- Tank-in-tank construction
- Glass ceramic enamel on the inside of the DHW tank
- Magnesium anode corrosion protection of the DHW tank
- Elongated DHW tank to promote optimal stratification for higher energy efficiency
- CFC free soft PU foam insulation with thickness of 100 mm and PVC coating in RAL 9006 or other colors on demand
- All threads are internal
- Two heat exchanger coils for combining multiple types of heat sources
- Option for installing an electrical heating element as a back-up source of heat
Write Your Own Review
Availability: In stock