Ejot H1 Eco, Insulation fixing for solid masonry walls, Box of 100
A universal hammer-in insulation anchor, which is preassembled allowing quick and easy installation of rigid wood fibre and other insulating boards to masonry, brick, cob, stone etc can be used with insulation thickneses from 20mm - 250mm.
Drill through insulation and wall, insert sleeve, hammer in fixing peg. Plastic coating helps minimise cold bridging whilst Steel nail won't break. Available in a selection of sizes - please see drop down menu above.
- Approved for all building materials
- Solid Steel Nail (break-proof)
- Low profile Washer Face
- Plastic injection element to reduce thermal bridges
- can be used with an additional spreader washer
- short embedment depths, minimum drill hole depth
- High Loads for your security
- Economic anchor usage
- premounted mail for quick installation
- With EPD (Environmental Product Declaration)
Ejot H1 Eco, The universal hammer-in anchor for all solid substrates, which is preassembled allowing quick and easy installation of rigid insulation to solid substrates.
Write Your Own Review
Regular Price: £26.79
Special Price £13.58
Availability: In stock