Vindo Natural Gloss Paint For Interior & Exterior (629)
A natural gloss for interior and exterior application on wood and metal. Good flow and very high yield. After 3 coats and completely dried Vinod is weather resistant, elastic and glossy.
Application requires priming with Livos primers - see below. Also suitable for toys and radiators. Not suitable for floors
Good coverage and very high yield. After 3 coats and completely dried weather resistant, elastic and glossy. Does not contain any fungicides
- Available in 12 natural colours please quote colour name and number when ordering. See colour chart under the Technical info tab
- Long lasting outdoor paint, that offers premium deep wood protection.
- Non-peeling and non-blistering.
- High coverage, up to 200 ft²/l.
- Unlike other conventional paints, Vindo 629 does not need to be stripped down when the surface is worn. Just clean the surface and apply fresh paint!
- On metal use Duro 623 as a primer.
- On outdoor wood that is subject to mold, apply Adao 259 as a primer.
- For existing paint work and renovation, clean thoroughly, sand and apply Vindo 629 - use Glorous 1806 Cleaner to remove grey / black deposits or marks
Determine the exact amount needed by doing a test application. 1 undiluted litre is sufficient for approximately 15-25 m2 per coat. Coverage could be considerably less depending upon the condition and absorbency of the surface. Each dried coating may not exceed 30ìm.
We recommend Svalos Thinner No. 222 to clean equipment immediately after use. Alternatively mineral turps may be used.
Good flow and very high yield. After 3 coats and completely dried weather resistant, elastic and glossy. Colour fastness when exposed to perspiration and saliva according to DIN 53 160. According to DIN EN 71 Part 3 there is no migration of heavy metals.
According to the color tone: Linseed oil - stand oil - natural resin ester, isoaliphates, mineral pigments, chalk, castor oil -stand oil, linseed oil - wood oil - stand oil, titan dioxide, linseed oil - stand oil, silicic acid, orange oil, kaolin, blanc fixe, bentonite, pine oil, citron oil, soy lecithin, dehydrated amino sugar, ethanol and drying agents free of lead. Contains no biocide.
011 Ochre, 111 Green, 121 Ultramarine Blue, 124 Country Blue, 101 Black, 201 White, 212 Light Grey, 128 Capri Blue, 051 Persian Red, 081 Burnt Umber, 071
Natural Umber, 124 Country Blue
Write Your Own Review
Availability: In stock